Herb-Crusted Red Snapper in Zucchini-Carrot Nests
|Course : Fish
Preparation / Directions:
1) Preheat oven to 375 oF. Spray a 13 x 9 inch glass or ceramic baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
2) In small bowl, combine chopped parsley, wine, bread crumbs, zest, juice, oregano, thyme, oil, garlic, salt and pepper. Cover; let stand until mixture forms a paste-like consistency, 10 minutes.
3) Place fillets skin-side down in prepared baking dish. With spatula, spread herb paste evenly over top of each fillet. Bake until fish flakes easily when pierced with a fork and paste has formed a crust, about 12 minutes.
4) Meanwhile, in medium saucepan, add 2 inches water and bring to a boil. Arrange carrot sticks on steamer rack, place in saucepan and steam 3 minutes. Add zucchini sticks and steam until carrots and zucchini are both tender but firm. Remove from heat; toss gently with melted margarine. On 4 plates, arrange mixture in ovals, leaving well in center for fish.
5) Place cooked fillets in "nests," garnish with parsley sprigs and serve immediately.
Per serving: Calories 275 , Fat 6 g (Sat 1 g) , Carbohydrates 21 g, Cholesterol 52 mg, Fiber 5 g, Protein 33 g, Sodium 334 mg, Calcium 128 mg