Preparation / Directions:
1. In a very large nonstick skillet or wok, briefly heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the garlic, onion and cook the vegetables, stirring them often to keep the garlic from burning, for 2 minutes or until the onion wilts. Add the zucchini and cook the vegetagle for 1 to 2 minutes. Add the green pepper, and cook the vegetables, stirring them often, 1 minute longer. Season the vegetables with the salt (if desired) and ground pepper, and cook the vegetables, stirring them often, 1 minute longer. Add the basil and oregano, tossing the ingredients to combine them well. Set the vegetables aside, keeping them warm, until the fish is cooked and the pasta is nearly ready. If you wish to complete the dish in the same pan, transfer the vegetables to a bowl.
2. Bring a large pot of salted, lightly oiled water to a rolling obil. Add the pasta and cook it according to package directions until it is al dente. Drain the pasta, transfer to a large serving bowl, and keep it warm.
3. While the pasta cooks, briefly heat the olive oil in a very large nonstick skillet or wok. Add the garlic, and, after 10 seconds, add the seafood mixture. Cook until the seafood turns a milky white. 1 to 2 minutes.
4. Add the hot broth land, only if the seafood has not cooked through, cook the mixture 1 minute longer.
5. Over medium heat, add the reserved cooked vegetables to the fish mixture, and toss the ingredients to combine them well. Cook the mixture just long enough to heat the vegetables through (cover the pan, if necessary). Remove the pan from the heat, and toss in the parsley.
6. Using individual plates, serve the seafood and vegetable mixture on top of the pasta. Or toss the pasta with the mixture until all the ingredients are combined, and serve the dish casserole style.