Preparation / Directions:
* fish fillets, such as snapper, halibut, and flounder, etc.
1. Season the fish with salt and pepper. Rub both sides lightly with the mustard.
2. With a potato threader, cut the potatoes into long, spiral curls. Season the curls with salt and pepper. Wrap each fish tightly with the curls.
3. Place the fish in a damp, clean kitchen cloth, roll up tightly to adhere the potatoes to the fish, and remove the cloth. In a large saut‚‚ pan, over medium heat, add the oil.
4. When oil is hot, pan-fry for 4 to 6 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Remove and drain on paper towels. Season with Essence. To serve, spoon the sauce in the center of each plate. Spoon the relish in the center of each sauce. Lay the fish directly on the top of the relish. Garnish with parsley.