Preparation / Directions:
1. Grease the rack of a broiler pan; set aside.
2. In a small bowl, stir together the Parmesan cheese, butter or margarine, mayonnaise or salad dressing, scallions or green onions and hot pepper sauce. Set aside.
3. Measure the thickness of the fish fillets, then place them in a single layer on the prepared rack of the broiler pan. Brush the fillets with the lemon juice and let stand for 10 minutes.
4. Allow 4 to 6 minutes of broiling time per 1/2-inch thickness of fillet. Broil the fillets 3 to 4 inches from the heat for 4 to 5 minutes. Spread the cheese mixture over the fillets.
5. Broil for 2 to 3 minutes more or until the fish flakes easily when tested with a fork and the topping is golden. Garnish each fillet with additional sliced scallions, if desired.