Preparation / Directions:
1. Melt the butter and cook the prawns and mushrooms gently for about 5 minutes Stir in the bread crumbs, dill and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
2. Spoon some prawn mixture onto each fillet and roll up. Secure with wooden cocktail sticks.
3. Put the in a pan with the wine, water and remaining salt. Bring to a boil and then reduce heat.
4. Cover the pan and simmer for 12-15 minutes or until cooked. Remove fillets to a warm plate and remove the cocktail sticks. Keep hot.
5. Blend the cornstarch and cream and stir gradually into the poaching liquid. Cook, stirring, until the sauce boils and thickens. Remove the sauce from heat and cool slightly.
6. Beat the egg lightly and add a little hot sauce. Beat well, then pour into the bulk of the sauce, stirring all the time.
7. Cook stirring until thicken, but do not boil. Spoon some of the sauce over the fish and serve the rest separately.
The Good Housekeeping Step-by-Step Cook Book IBSN0 85223 435 X