Preparation / Directions:
1. Place fish in buttered baking dish; rub with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
2. Bake in preheated 375F oven 30 minutes.
3. While trout bakes, prepare sauce. 4. Place baked fish on heated platted; pour sauce over fish and garnish with watercress.
*** MARGUERY SAUCE ***
1. Over hot (not boiling) water in double boiler, beat egg yolks with whisk until fluffy.
2. Very slowly pour melted butter into yolks, whisking until thick.
3. Add lemon juice, flour, water, paprika, shrimp, crabmeat, mushrooms and oyster liquor; heat. Season to taste.