Preparation / Directions:
1. In a small, heat-resistant, non-metallic bowl, melt the 1/3 cup butter in Microwave Oven 30 seconds.
2. Add almonds and heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 3 minutes or until lightly browned; stir occasionally. Set almonds aside.
3. Arrange fish in a shallow, 10-inch, heat-resistant, non- metallic baking dish.
4. Place 1 tablespoon of butter on each fish and sprinkle with lemon juice and salt and pepper, to taste.
5. Heat, covered with wax paper, 7 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
6. Spoon browned almonds over fish and heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 2 minutes or until heated through.