Preparation / Directions:
1. Wash, peel and cube potatoes.
2. Wash, peel and cube and chop soup greens.
3. Cut watercress finely.
4. Heat the butter in pot; add the potatoes, vegetables and onion and sauté in the butter.
5. Season with salt and pepper and fill up with the broth. 6. Cook soup for 5-6 minutes, than add 3/4 of the watercress.
7. Puree all in the pot with a hand mixer.
8 .Add the whip cream, boil up once. Taste and season again, if needed.
9. Cut the filets in small stripes and put in soup plates and pour the soup over; garnish with left over watercress.
10. Serve with fresh bread and beer.