Preparation / Directions:
1. Thaw frozen fish according to package directions.
2. Season catfish with salt and cayenne; dust with flour, shaking off excess.
3. Heat clarified butter in large heavy skillet.
4. Place fillets in skillet, flat side up; sauté over medium heat until brown.
5. Turn fillets and continue to sauté until brown, then remove to heated plates.
6. Deglaze skillet with champagne or wine; add oysters, oyster liquor, lemon juice, shallots, fresh or dried tarragon, and green onions.
7. Cook until oysters begin to curl, then remove and place 3 on each fillet.
8. Reduce liquid in skillet until a glaze forms, then add cold butter, a few chips at a time, swirling pan constantly (do not stir, as spots will develop and butter solids and liquids will separate).
9. Continue adding butter; butter will emulsify, creating a smooth creamy sauce.
10. Add chives, adjust seasoning with salt and cayenne, and pour over oysters.
NOTE: Served a famous Lafitte's Landing restaurant in Donaldsonville, Louisiana