Preparation / Directions:
1. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat; add bell pepper and onion and cook 6 to 8 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
2. Add fish and cook 5 minutes or until fish is opaque, stirring occasionally.
3. Stir in tomatoes, tomato paste, mushrooms and seasoning.
4. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 10 to 15 minutes or until slightly thickened.
5. Stir in minced clams and cook, uncovered, 2 minutes until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally.
6. Serve with rice, garnished with lemon wedges.