Preparation / Directions:
1. Thaw frozen fish according to package directions.
2. Prepare Bienville Sauce; keep warm.
3. Place fillets on well-greased rack of broiler pan.
4. Combine butter, lemon juice, salt and pepper; brush fillets with butter mixture.
5. Broil 6 inches from heat for 8 minutes, or until fish flakes easily when tested with fork.
6. Remove fish to warm serving platter; spoon Bienville Sauce over fillets.
7. Garnish with parsley and cherry tomatoes if desired.
*** BIENVILLE SAUCE ***
1. In medium skillet, cook bacon and onion until bacon is light brown.
2. Add butter and flour; cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is smooth (do not brown flour).
3. Add milk gradually, making a smooth paste; cook over low heat until thickened and bubbly.
4. Add cheese; continue cooking over low heat until cheese melts.
5. Stir in remaining ingredients.