Preparation / Directions:
1. Thaw frozen fish according to package directions.
2. Blend wine, oil and thyme in large non-aluminum bowl or dish; marinate catfish in mixture 4 hours.
3. Remove catfish and drain.
4. Place fillets on baking sheets; dot with butter and sprinkle with paprika.
5. Either broil until fish is brown, sizzling and flakes easily (time depends on heat of broiler), or bake in preheated 350F oven 30 minutes, or until fish flakes.
6. Serve with Louisiana Epicure's Sauce.
*** LOUISIANA EPICURE'S SAUCE ***
1. Combine all ingredients; store in refrigerator until ready to use.
2. Just before serving fish, spread 1/4 cup sauce on each fillet; pass under broile