Preparation / Directions:
1. Cook and drain manicotti shells as directed on package; set aside.
2. Heat water, lemon, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper to boiling in 10-inch skillet; reduce heat to low. Cover and simmer 5 minutes. Add salmon. Heat to boiling; reduce heat to low. Simmer uncovered 7 to 10 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with fork. Carefully remove salmon with slotted spatula; cool 15 minutes. Remove and discard skin and bones; break up salmon.
3. Prepare Parmesan Sauce.
4. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 2 rectangular baking dishes, 11x7x1 1/2 inches, with cooking spray. Mix ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, 1/2 teaspoon pepper and 1/4 teaspoon salt in medium bowl. Stir in salmon and broccoli.
5. Spread 1/4 cup sauce over bottom of each baking dish. Fill manicotti shells with salmon mixture. Place shells on sauce in baking dishes. Stir shrimp into remaining sauce; pour evenly over shells. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
6. Bake uncovered about 45 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Sprinkle with onion.