Preparation / Directions:
1. Split the English muffin and brown each face in a hot pan. Set aside.
Keep the pan on medium heat.
2. In a saucepan of boiling water, cook the Canadian bacon for 10 minutes.
3. Grease the inside of the can with shortening or coat with a nonstick spray.
4. Place the greased can in the hot pan over medium heat and crack the egg into the center.
5. Bread the yolk.
6. When the surface of the egg begins to firm, cut around the inside of the can with a butter knife to free the edges.
7. Pull the can off the egg; turn the egg over and cook for 1 minute more.
8. Build the sandwich in the following stacking order from the bottom up:
bottom English muffin
top English muffin
9. Microwave for 15 to 20 seconds on high for uniform heating if desired.
**Makes one sandwich.
You will need an empty clean can with the same diameter as an
English muffin. (A 6-1/2oz tuna can works best. )