Preparation / Directions:
1. Place the egg whites into a large mixing bowl. Beat at high speed until soft peaks form.
2. In smaller bowl place the egg yolks, and using same beaters, beat yolks, mayonnaise and 2 tablespoons water.
3. Gently pour yolk mixture over whites and fold in carefully.
4. Melt margarine in 9-inch pie plate and swirl to coat inside. Carefully pour eggs into pie plate.
5. Microwave at medium (half power) for 5 to 7 minutes.
6. Sprinkle the shredded cheese over eggs and microwave at medium for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
7. Sprinkle with chopped chives olives, then quickly run a spatula around sides and bottom of dish. Fold half of omelet over the other half. Slide onto serving plate.