|Course : Eggs
|Easy and yummy omelette|
|2 large eggs
|2 tablespoon water(or milk)
|1 teaspoon salt,pepper
|1 tablespoon oil
Preparation / Directions:
1. Rinse mixing bowl in cold water before beating eggs in it so the egg mixture won't stick to the sides.
2. Mix the eggs with the water, add salt and pepper to taste.
3. Pour the oil in the skillet or fryin pan, heat the oil(not too hot) and pour the egg in the skillet.
4. Pull away cooked egg from the pan with a spatula, so that liquid egg fills up the space.
5. Put the heat lower so the underside colors brown.
6. Flip both sides over the middle part and slide the omelette onto a plat
One chicken egg about 55 gr. Generally, 5 gr. of this will be the shell;20 gr. is the egg white, 30 gr. is the yolk. An egg has about 13 gr. protein, 11 gr. fat and no carbhydrates. It produces about 150 Kcal.