Sweet And Sour Eggplant
|Course : Eggplant
Preparation / Directions:
1. Heat oil in large skillet over medium high heat.
2. Add garlic and saute for one minute.
3. Add onion and saute until soft.
4. Add the mushrooms and the eggplant and saute until all is cooked through but still hold their shape, approximately 5 minutes.
5. Add minced red chili peppers, red chili sauce and lemon juice.
6. Simmer for 5 minutes.
7. Add seasoning sauce and mix all together well.
8. May be served hot or cold.
185 Calories (kcal); 14g Total Fat; (63% calories from fat); 3g Protein; 15g Carbohydrate; 0mg Cholesterol; 18mg Sodium