Preparation / Directions:
1. Slice eggplant, without peeling, into 1/2-inch-thick slices.
2. Sprinkle slices with salt; let stand 15 minutes.
3. Combine flour and pepper; use mixture to coat eggplant slices.
4. Saute slices in 1/2 cup peanut oil until golden.
5. Arrange eggplant in a shallow baking pan; set aside.
6. Combine remaining peanut oil, vinegar, chopped onion, crushed garlic, chopped pimiento and chopped stuffed olives; mix well.
7. Pour mixture over eggplant slices; let marinate at least 1 hour in refrigerator before serving.
8. To serve, arrange eggplant slices on lettuce; garnish with slices of hard-cooked egg and ripe olives.