Preparation / Directions:
1. Combine brown sugar, 1/4 cup softened margarine, cinnamon, allspice and nutmeg in small bowl; blend thoroughly and set aside.
2. Measure flour and salt into a separate bowl; cut in 2/3 cup margarine with pastry blender or two knives until mixture resembles coarse meal.
3. Stir in ice water; mix well.
4. On lightly floured board, roll out dough to a 14 x 21-inch rectangle; cut into six 7-inch squares.
5. Place an apple in center of each square; spoon 1 tablespoon orange marmalade in center of each apple and spread brown sugar mixture on sides of apples.
6. Bring up corners of dough to meet in center of apple; seal well.
7. Place in large shallow baking dish; bake in preheated 350 F. oven 1 hour, or until done.
8. Serve hot with Rum Hard Sauce.
Rum Hard Sauce
1. Cream margarine until very light and fluffy, about 5 minutes.
2. Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar; blend in rum.
3. Chill at least 1 hou