Preparation / Directions:
1. Sprinkle ducks inside and out with salt and pepper.
2. Spoon 1 3/4 cups Orange Rice Stuffing into each duck. Do not pack tightly.
3. Skewer neck skin over back. Secure body opening with poultry pins or skewers, or lace with string.
4. Place ducks, breast-side up, on a rack in a shallow open pan. Do not add water, do not cover, do not baste; but do prick ducks often during roasting. Roast in a preheated 325 F. oven 2 1/2 to 3 hours. Duck is well done when drumstick meat is soft when pressed between fingers.
5. Mix together honey and undiluted orange juice concentrate; brush over ducks 30 minutes before end of roasting time.
6. To serve, cut into halves or quarters with poultry shears and sharp knife.
Orange Rice Stuffing 1. Heat butter in saucepan; add onion and cook until tender, but not brown.
2. Add water, orange juice, orange rind, celery, salt and poultry seasoning. Bring to a boil.
3. Stir in rice. Cover, remove from heat, and let stand 5 minutes.
4. Add parsley and fluff with a fork.