Preparation / Directions:
1. Melt butter in large skillet. Stir in apples, onion, raisins and honey; saute briefly.
2. Add all remaining ingredients except duck and Glaze, stirring lightly.
3. Rinse duck in cold water and pat dry. Rub inside and out with salt.
4. Stuff lightly; secure with skewers.
5. Place duck, breast-side up, on rack in shallow roasting pan. Roast in preheated 350 F. oven 2 to 2 1/2 hours. (Prick breast of duck with a fork to release fat during roasting.)
6. During last 20 minutes of roasting time, increase heat to 450 F.
7. Pour off fat and continue roasting, brushing frequently with Glaze.
8. To serve, cut in quarters with poultry shears.
Glaze Combine honey with curry powder.