Preparation / Directions:
1. Cut duckling in quarters season with garlic salt and pepper.
2. Roast duck on open rack in shallow roasting pan in preheated 400 F. oven 15 minutes to allow excess fat to run off.
3. Reduce oven temperature to 350 F.; roast 2 hours.
4. Drain all fat from pan; pour Orange Sauce over duck.
5. Reheat for 15 minutes before serving. Reserve some sauce to serve at table, if desired.
1. Combine all ingredients; stir over low heat until sugar dissolves.
2. Simmer and stir until slightly thick and transparent, about 5 minutes. Extra sauce may be served with duck.