Preparation / Directions:
1. Wash, drain and dry ducklings; sprinkle with salt.
2. Place duckling pieces, skin-side up, on rack in shallow roasting pan. Bake in preheated 350 F. oven until meat is tender and skin is brown and crisp, about 2 hours. Turn pieces several times during roasting, ending with skin-side up.
3. Cook onion and garlic in oil until tender but not brown.
4. Combine onion mixture, tomato sauce, raisins, peanut buffer, sugar, chili powder, cinnamon, cloves, chocolate, water and bouillon cube in blender container. Blend until smooth.
5. Return mixture to saucepan; simmer 15 to 20 minutes, stirring frequently.
6. Pour sauce over duckling at serving time.