Preparation / Directions:
1. Place duckling pieces on rack in roasting pan. Pour sherry over duckling and bake in preheated 350 F. oven 1 1/2 hours, basting often with pan drippings.
2. Meanwhile, cook celery and onion in butter in small skillet until tender. Stir in poultry seasoning.
3. Toss stuffing mix with celery mixture; add broth and toss lightly.
4. Mix in apples and pecans.
5. Remove duckling from pan; reserve drippings.
6. Spread stuffing into 13 1/2 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish. Arrange duckling on top of stuffing. Cover with foil and return to oven. Bake 1 hour longer.
7. To make sauce, if desired, combine drippings skimmed free from fat with enough water to make 1 1/2 cups.
8. Pour into saucepan and stir in cornstarch. Cook and stir over medium heat until thickened.