Preparation / Directions:
* pre-cooked in boiling water for 2 minutes
1. Sprinkle duckling with salt and pepper; place on rack in shallow roasting pan.
2. Peel lemon and cut into quarters. Scrape white pulp from peel and cut peel into thin strips.
3. Add peel, lemon quarters and chopped onion to consomme; pour over duck.
4. Roast, uncovered, in preheated 325 F. oven 1 1/2 to 2 hours, basting occasionally with pan juices.
5. When duck is done, keep it on a warm dish.
6. Reserve and strain 1 1/2 cups of pan juices.
7. Blend flour and sherry; heat in saucepan with pan juices. Cook, stirring, until thickened.
8. Stir in cream and drained grapes. Pour over duck and keep warm.