Preparation / Directions:
1. In a large saucepan, combine wine, lemon juice, thyme, garlic, red pepper flakes, parsley, peppercorns and bay leaf.
2. Bring to boil, add mussles and steam until they open about 3 min.
3. With a slotted spoon, remove mussels as they open; discaring any that stay closed.
4. Remove mussel meat from shells, saving a few for garnish.
5. Turn heat to low and add scallops and shrimp to broth. Remove as soon as shrimp turn pink and scallops are just opaque in the center, about 4-6 minutes.
6. Slice squid into 1/4 inch thick pieces. Add to broth and cook for 10 minutes. Do not over cook or they will be tough; set aside.
7. Raise heat to high and boil broth for 2 minutes; strain and reserve.
8. To make salad dressing, combine mustard and lemon juice.
9. Whisk in olive oil and 1/2 cup reserved seafood broth, toss with seafood and season to taste.
10. Serve on a bed of lettuce and scatter with parsley and red onion.