|Course : Dressings
Preparation / Directions:
1. Break breads into small pieces and put into a big pot. Set aside.
2. Put all remaining ingredients, except sage, in a sauce pan. Let boil for 10 minutes or until celery and onions are tender.
3. Then pour over the broken bread and toss. If its not as moist as you like, add more liquid.
4. Cool. Add eggs, mixing lightly.
5. Place dressing in greased baking pan. Bake at 300 degrees for 30 minutes. If you like it extremely moist, pile the dressing higher in the pan. For drier dressing, spread it 2 inches thick in the pan.