Preparation / Directions:
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2. With the motor running, add garlic through the feed tube of a food processor and process until minced. Add sea bass, shrimp and scallion, and pulse for 10 seconds. Add egg whites, soy, cilantro, Chinese 5-spice powder, salt and cayenne, and pulse until well combined, about 10 seconds.
3. Lay 5 wonton wrappers on a dry work surface and place 1 1/2 tsp. of fish mixture in the center of each wrapper. Rub a drop of water on the edges of two adjoining sides of each wrapper and fold in half to form a triangle, pressing firmly to seal.
4. Fill rest of wrappers.
5. Gently drop the dumplings into the boiling water in batches, and remove with a slotted spoon when they float to the surface. Drain on paper towels.
6. To serve, arrange 5 dumplings on each of 4 salad plates and spoon Ginger-Scallion Dipping Sauce over the dumplings. Pass remaining sauce at the table.
Nutritional information (with Ginger-Scallion Dipping Sauce) 178 calories per serving (8% from fat)
Notes: These dumplings are so full of flavor you'd never guess they're low-fat. The lean secret? They're filled with fish, not pork, then simmered instead of fr