Preparation / Directions:
1. Place cold vegetable juice cocktail and gelatin in container of blender; cover and run at low speed until gelatin is soft.
2. Add boiling vegetable juice cocktail, and blend at high speed until gelatin dissolves.
3. Add mock sour cream, dill weed and Worcestershire sauce. Blend until smooth.
4. By turning blender on and off quickly, chop drained tuna into mixture. Do not over blend.
5. Pour into a 5 cup mold and chill until set. Unmold. Garnish with fresh dill weed and lemon wedges. Serve with tiny bread rounds, toasted.
Amount Per Serving: Calories 66 - Calories from Fat 4
Percent Total Calories From: Fat 6%, Protein 58%, Carbohydrate 36%
Totals and Percent Daily Values (2000 calories): Fat 0g, Saturated Fat 0g, Cholesterol 7mg, Sodium 208mg, Total Carbohydrate 6g, Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g, Protein 10g, Vitamin A 368 units, Vitamin C 8 units, Calcium 0 units, Iron 0 units