Preparation / Directions:
1. Heat oven to 375~F. Invert 10-ounce custard cup on center of ungreased large cookie sheet.
2. Remove dough from one can, keeping dough in one piece; do not unroll. (Keep remaining can of dough in refrigerator) With hands, roll dough to 12-inch log. Cut log into 20 slices. Arrange 16 of the 20 slices, slightly overlapping, around the custard cup.
3. Repeat with second can of dough. Arrange slices from second can and remaining 4 slices from first can, slightly overlapping each other, next to but not overlapping the first ring. Remove custard cup from center.
4. Bake at 375~F for 13 to 16 minutes or until light golden brown. Gently loosen wreath from cookie sheet and carefully slide onto wire rack. Cool 30 minutes or until completely cooled.
5. Meanwhile, cook spinach as directed on package. Place cooked spinach in strainer or colander; rinse with cold water to cool. Squeeze to drain completely.
6. In medium bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise and milk; blend well. Add spinach and all remaining topping ingredients; mix well. Cover; refrigerate until serving time.
7. Place cooled wreath on serving tray. Spread wreath with spinach topping. Sprinkle with red bell pepper, 2 tablespoons onions and parsley. Decorate with bell pepper "holly leaves" and cherry tomato "berries" Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate for up to two hours before serving.