Preparation / Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees
2. Into medium mixing bowl, sift together 2 c. flour, sugar, baking powder
3. Add milk and using a wooden spoon, mix to form a dough.
4. Using 2 T. of the remaining flour, lightly flour work surface
5. Turn dough out and knead, adding remaining 2 T. flour as neededuntil
becomes smooth and elastic;about 5 minutes.
6. Using a rolling pin, roll dough into 12 x 8 inch rectangle, about 1/2
7. Cut dough in half lenghtwise
8. Cut each half crosswise into 18 equal slices
9. Dip dough slices into margarine, being sure to use all the margarine.
10. Place dough slices on baking sheet, leaving a space of about 1 in.
11. Bake until golden brown, 10 to 15 minutes.
Each serving provides: