Apple Brown Betty
|Course : Desserts
Preparation / Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 376 oF. Spray an 8x8" baking dish with nonstick vegetable cooking spray.
2. In medium bowl, combine bread and margarine; toss until well coated. Set aside.
3. In another bowl, toss remaining. Stir to coat fruit.
4. Spoon half of the apple mixture into baking dish and top with half of the bread cube mixture. Repeat layers and drizzle with remaining apple mixture liquid; cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
5. Remove foil from baking dish. Raise heat to 400 oF and bake until golden, about 10 minutes. Cool for 15 minutes before serving.