Preparation / Directions:
1. Heat oven to 250 degrees. Line cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper. Beat egg whites and cream of tarter in small bowl with electric mixer on high speed until soft peaks form. Beat in ginger and brown sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time; continue beating until stiff and glossy.
2. For each meringue, spoon about 1/3 cup mixture onto cookie sheet. Shape into 3-inch circle with back of spoon, building up side.
3. Bake 1 hour. Turn off oven; leave meringue in oven with door closed 2 hours. Remove from oven. Cool completely. Carefully remove from parchment paper.
4. Beat cream cheese in medium bowl on medium speed until smooth. Beat in yogurt, preserves and coconut until well blended. Fold in whipped topping. Refrigerate until serving time.
5. To serve, top each meringue with about 1/4 cup yogurt mixture. Arrange pineapple chunks, strawberries and kiwifruit on yogurt mixture. Serve immediately.