Preparation / Directions:
1. In medium saucepan, cook cranberries and sugar in boiling water for about 4 to 5 minutes or till cranberry skins pop. Cool slightly.
2. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine cold water and gelatin. Let stand 5 minutes to soften. Cook and stir over low heat till gelatin dissolves.
3. Place cranberry mixture in blender container or food-processor bowl. Cover and blend mixture till smooth. Return the pureed mixture to the saucepan. Stir in the gelatin mixture and the ginger ale.
4. Pour cranberry mixture into an 8x8x2-inch baking pan. Cool to room temperature. Freeze till mushy.
5. Transfer the partially frozen mixture to a large, chilled mixing bowl. Beat with electric mixer till smooth, but not melted. Spoon into 9 foil bake cups or return to pan.