Preparation / Directions:
1. Stir melted butter and brown sugar in jelly-roll pan; with fork, mix in flour and nuts.
2. Distribute over bottom of pan; bake in preheated 400 F. oven 15 to 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Set aside to cool.
4. Beat whites to soft peaks in large mixing bowl, gradually adding sugar.
5. Add berries, lemon juice and vanilla; beat on high speed until triple in volume and stiff peaks form.
6. Fold in whipped cream.
7. Spread all but 1/2 cup crumbs in bottom of 9-inch springform pan; top with egg white mixture, then remaining crumbs. Freeze.
8. To serve: Remove ring of pan; transfer to serving platter. Cut in wedges.