Preparation / Directions:
1. Heat cider until just warm; remove from heat, add sugar and stir until dissolved.
2. Add orange and lemon juices; pour mixture into freezer trays or pans and freeze until mushy.
3. Scrape mixture into a chilled bowl and beat with chilled beater until smooth, but do not allow ice to melt; return to trays and freeze until firm.
4. Cut a 3/4-inch slice from top of each orange; carefully scoop out center of orange.
5. Spoon ice into orange shells; serve immediately with turkey or ham or as dessert.