Preparation / Directions:
1. Place apricots and raisins in a saucepan; cover with water. Simmer
for 8 to 10 minutes or until tender. Drain well.
2. Combine flour, baking powder and baking soda. Add chopped nuts,
drained pineapple and drained cooked fruit to dry ingredients. Stir just
enough to coat with flour.
3. Beat eggs with lemon juice until just foamy. Gradually add
granulated sugar, beating until just blended. Fold into the flour mixture.
4. Spread in well-greased 9-inch pan. Bake in preheated 350-degree
oven for 35 to 40 minutes or until golden brown.
5. While still warm, cut into bars and dust with sifted powdered