Preparation / Directions:
Making crust #1:
1. Mix and press in bottom of a 20x30 pan. Bake 10 minutes at 175 øC . Cool.
Making crust #2:
1. Blend all ingredients thoroughly. Pat dough on bottom of a pan.
2. Bake at 200 øC for about 10 minutes or until golden brown. Cool.
Making crust #3:
1. Crush cookies and mix them with the margarine. Press mixture in bottom of pan.
1. Whip margarine/sugar/egg mixture with electric mixer and spread over cooled crust.
2. Place bananas, cut side down, on top of above layer.
3. Spread on the pineapple chunks, then the strawberries.
4. Whip the cream, cover the whole dish with whipped cream, and sprinkle with nuts.
5. Refrigerate 4 hours before serving.
Difficulty : easy.
Precision : approximate measurement OK.