Preparation / Directions:
Makes 1 1/2 quarts
1. Blend milk, salt, honey and egg yolks in saucepan; cook, stirring, over low heat until mixture is slightly thickened or coats metal spoon.
2. Remove from heat; cool.
3. Stir in vanilla; pour into ice cube tray and freeze until frozen about 1 inch from edges of tray.
4. Cut avocados lengthwise into halves; remove seeds and skin.
5. Whir in blender or press through sieve; combine with pineapple.
6. Whip cream until thickened but not stiff.
7. Whip partially frozen mixture in chilled bowl until smooth; fold in cream and avocado-pineapple mixture.
8. Blend in food coloring until desired shade.
9. Pour into individual molds or ice cube trays; freeze until firm.