Preparation / Directions:
1. Using perfectly clean beaters, whip egg whites, adding a tablespoon of the pudding mix after the whites are nearly stiff.
2. Whip cream, adding remaining pudding mix.
3. Gently combine, adding sweetener to taste. Add nuts, etc. at this point.
4. Freeze in a covered container. This works very well with individual paper souffle cups.
5. Before serving, allow to sit at room temperature a few minutes--or zap in microwave.
Note: my family prefers less-sweet ice cream--you may prefer more.
Optional: add extracts or flavorings. My favorite is hazelnut with vanilla pudding.