Preparation / Directions:
For the pastry
1. Sieve the flour into a bowl and make a well in the centre.
2. Put the egg yolks, sugar, butter and lemon rind into the flour.
3. Gradually work into a dough using the fingertips and incorporating the flour a little at a time.
4. Knead until smooth, then set to rest in the refrigerator for an hour.
1. Beat the cream cheese until light and fluffy.
2. Beat the eggs with the sugar and vanilla essence, then add to the cheese, mixing well.
3. Roll out the pastry and line a flan dish.
4. Pour in the cheese mixture and bake at 375°F for 30 minutes until the filling is set.
5. Allow to cool.
6. Peel the peaches, slice them and arrange with the raspberries on top of the flan.
7. Melt the jam with the water and use it to glaze the top of the pie. Serve chilled.