Preparation / Directions:
Potatoes and Peas in a Spicy Curry.
Preparation time: 15 minutes Cooking time: 20 minutes
1. Peel the potatoes. Prick them thoroughly with a toothpick and soak in cold water. After about 10 minutes, remove from the water and add the curds and salt. Keep aside for 1 hour.
2. Heat the ghee and fry the onions for 1 minute. Add the paste and fry again for 1 minute.
3. Add the coriander-cumin seed powder, chile powder and turmeric powder and fry again for a few seconds.
4. Add the potato mixture and 2 cups of water. Cover and cook until the potatoes are soft.
5. Add the green peas, cream and sugar. Serve hot.