Preparation / Directions:
Stuffed Vegetable Balls in Creamy Tomato Gravy.
Preparation time: 30 minutes Cooking time: 40 minutes
For The Koftas:
1. Boil the peas.
2. Steam the cauliflower, French beans and carrots in a pressure cooker without adding water.
3. Add the vegetables and peas to the potatoes and make a dough.
4. Add 1 tablespoon of bread crumbs and the bread slice.
5. Add the paste, garam masala, chile powder, lemon juice and salt and form into kofta balls.
6. Roll the koftas into the remaining bread crumbs and deep fry in oil to a golden brown color. Keep aside.
For The Gravy:
1. Put the tomatoes in hot water for 10 minutes. Remove and blend into a puree.
2. Blend the onions in a blender with very little water.
3. Heat the butter, add the onions and stir fry for 5 minutes until light brown.
4. Then add the cloves, cinnamon and paste and fry again for 2 minutes.
5. Add the tomato puree and cook for 2 minutes.
6. Add 1 cup of water and boil for 3 to 4 minutes.
7. Pour the mixture into a blender, add the cornstarch and sugar and blend.
8. Put to cook again and add the garam masala, chile powder, salt and pepper and cook for 5 minutes.
9. When done, pour cream and grated cheese and serve hot.