Preparation / Directions:
1. Disjoint chicken into serving sizes. Rub with salt, turmeric, and ginger powder.
2. Soak garlic chips in 1-1/2 teaspoons water.
3. Heat oil. Add bay leaves and 1 tablespoon chopped onion. As soon as brown, lower heat, add rest of onion and garlic, stirring and frying well. Add chili, then half the curry powder, stirring over low heat.
4. Add chicken and rubbed stuff, raise heat slightly, cover, and cook till it starts to brown.
5. Stir, add 2 cups water, lower heat, cover, and simmer till done.
6. Add rest of curry powder, and cook till gravy is reduced fairly thick.