Preparation / Directions:
1. Cut chicken into pieces, if needed, and remove skin.
2. Dump chicken pieces into crock pot.
3. Dump 1 jar spaghetti sauce over chicken.
4. Shake dried oregano, garlic and salt (or your other favorite additives
to spaghetti sauce), to taste.
5. Put lid on crock pot and turn the pot on LOW.
6. Have a nice day, don't worry, be happy.
7. Come home, fix a pot of rice or pasta, maybe a salad, and a loaf of
8. CAREFULLY remove the chicken from the crock pot to a serving platter.
(It is tender and will fall apart at the slightest provocation), then
the leftover liquid into a gravy boat or whatever you serve spaghetti
9. Fight over who gets the top pieces with all the oregano and garlic
piled on to