Preparation / Directions:
1. Beat heavy cream until stiff.
2. On low speed of electric beater, beat in sour cream along with confectioners' sugar and vanilla.
3. Chill mixture while preparing Strawberry Sauce.
4. To assemble, put 2 heaping tablespoons cream filling down center of each crepe; roll up.
5. Place 2 crepes, seam-side down, on each plate; spoon warm Strawberry Sauce over each and serve immediately.
Strawberry Sauce 1. Slice berries and set aside.
2. Heat liqueur in saucepan with sugar; simmer 3 minutes, then add berries.
3. Remove from heat; keep warm.
Crepes 1. Combine all ingredients in blender container; whirl 1 minute.
2. Scrape down sides of blender with rubber spatula and whirl 15 seconds more.
3. Refrigerate batter 1 hour.
4. Pour 2 to 3 tablespoons batter into lightly buttered crepe pan, rotating pan quickly to coat bottom evenly. Cook until brown, about 1 minute.
5. With spatula, flip crepe over; cook until lightly browned.
6. Remove and cool. Repeat for remaining crepe