Preparation / Directions:
Makes 4 dozen
1. With mixer at medium speed, beat margarine and sugar in a large bowl until smooth.
2. Beat in corn syrup and egg yolks until well mixed.
3. Stir in flour until well blended.
4. Chill dough 20 to 25 minutes, or until firm enough to handle.
5. Shape into 1-inch balls; dip into lightly beaten egg white and roll in nuts.
6. Place 2 inches apart on greased cookie sheet; with thumb, make indentation in center of each cookie.
7. Bake in preheated 325 F. oven 20 minutes, or until golden.
8. Remove from oven; while still warm, fill with a small amount of jam.
9. Cool on wire rack.