Sesame Seed Cookies
|Course : Cookies
Serves: 5 to 6 dozen
Preparation / Directions:
1. Sift flour, salt and baking powder; set aside
2. Cream butter with sugar and vanilla until fluffy; beat in egg; stir in flour mixture.
3. Bake immediately, or place dough in refrigerator in covered bowl.
4. When ready to bake, shape into 1-inch balls, dip tops in sesame seed, and place on ungreased cookie sheets, 1 inch apart. Flatten in criss-cross fashion with a fork.
5. Bake in preheated 400 F. oven 5 to 6 minutes. Cool in pan.