Preparation / Directions:
1. In a large bowl mix together flour, cheese, rosemary, baking powder, salt and pepper. Make a well in the centre.
2. Whisk eggs with water; pour into well, striring to combine.
3. On a lightly floured suface knead dough 15-20 times or until smooth. Divide into thirds; roll each into 1 1/2 inch diameter log.
4. Place on ungreased baking sheet; press to flatten slightly. Bake logs in 350F oven for 30 minutes or until golden. Let cook for 5 minutes, cut diagonally into 1/2 inch thick slices.
5. Place slices, cut side down on baking sheet; bake for 30 minutes longer or until golden. Turn biscotti halfway through cooking time.
Makes: 25 biscotti.