Preparation / Directions:
Makes 2 1/2 dozen
1. Cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
2. Stir and blend together salt, baking powder, oats, pecans, milk and lemon extract.
3. Drop by teaspoons about 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheet; bake in preheated 350 F. oven about 8 minutes.
4. Cool 2 to 3 minutes, then remove from baking sheet. (If cookies harden before removal from sheet, reheat in oven a few minutes to soften. Cookies will be very thin and lacy and must be very warm to roll into cornucopias.)
5. Roll cookies, one by one, to form a cornucopia shape, pinching points slightly.